Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Eating healthy isn't easy during the holidays - Do What's BEST for YOU!

https://www.annarbortrainer.com/programs/kickstart-program


Now, before we get into this, let me just say that I LOVE pizza. I LOVE burgers. I do eat things that aren't "good for me".

But, generally, when I go to family gatherings or group outings, there aren't the most healthy options available and sometimes it's not even the fact that those options aren't healthy…I just don't enjoy them (why does green bean casserole exist?!).

Back to my response from the joke from my family member and the laughter ensued.

I literally didn't care.

Click Here to read more about how I deal with tempting bad foods and family reactions. 




COVAL Fitness

Personal Trainer in Ann Arbor, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment