Monday, November 25, 2019

Final Call for Holiday Hustle Challenge at COVAL


https://www.annarbortrainer.com/

Make Your Holiday Season Something AMAZING!

"Several things come to mind. I can fit into jeans that were collecting dust for several years. My percent body fat is in the “green” or “good” range. I’m especially proud of that. I feel more agile and nimble. I have more energy. Perhaps most importantly, my wife thinks I have a “cute” body again!!" - winner of our last challenge, Don S on the results that he achieved during the last challenge.

We kick things off this Friday!


26 days of community, accountability, and results.

Are you in? Get in touch and let me know.

If you're not a COVAL member, then please click here to register for your assessment (we need to get this done before Friday) and then follow-up with a reply to this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment